Ever thought about getting involved in the inner workings of Project 10? Are you interested in joining the Board?
As per the resolution at the Annual General Meeting, a Special Assembly will be held on October 23rd during drop-in (starting at 6:30) to elect the new Board of Directors of Project 10.
**If you’re interested in running for the Board, please email the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org before October 10th to submit your candidacy. Please include the following:
- your name/ contact information
- a brief personal note about why you’d like to be on a Board of Directors
- a short note about how P10’s mission and your values match up. Mission: Project 10 works to promote the personal, social, sexual and mental well being of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, two-spirit, intersex and questioning youth and adults 14-25.
Values: Harm reduction, empowerment, anti-oppression, informed consent, etc.
- some board responsibilities include: administration, external representation (networking and attending other organization meetings), Fundraising, Outreach/Engagement, & Organizational Development. How do you envision yourself participating in these committees? What could you contribute if you were elected?
- Please note, the governement requires that Board Members be 18 and older.