Registration is completed! Good luck with the training this weekend everyone!!
Project 10 is offering free peer-support training for LGBT*Q and ally youth to learn how to better support one another.
The 2-day training includes workshops on creating a safer space, improving listening skills, reducing risks and harms, finding resources, and creating awareness through art.
The training will take place Saturday March 2nd from 10am-5pm & Sunday March 3rd from 10am-5pm.
No experience necessary!!
We are looking for applicants who are:
- LGBT*Q and allies and between 14-25
- Interested in supporting their peers, but have limited or no training experience
- Available for all training sessions and are committed to active participation
What you can expect from this training:
- A safer space to learn
- A place to meet other LGBT*Q youth 14-25
- A chance to learn and practice new support skills
- Trainings will happen in English, in a bilingual friendly environment
- Opportunities to create outreach materials
- Food and bus tickets
- It’s free!
How do I get involved?
Fill out the attached application form and send it by e-mail, facebook message, or in person to Sarah at Project 10 by February 21, 2013. firstname.lastname@example.org // FB: facebook.com/p10Montreal
Please get in touch if you have any questions!!
#307—2075 Plessis St.
Montreal, QC, H2L 2Y4